Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

hello,I have been running Service Management SLA's, but now I need to send e-mails based on threshold violation traps. These traps are sent periodically to a SNMP server, but it doesn't have the capability to send e-mails based on trap type. Does any...

v-yelmene by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 7206VXR with NSE-1 which is doing large number of NAT translation( about 20000), At the peak time, the high CPU of the RP can be seen. When I check the PXF switching statistics, I found About 20% packets were punted due to "NAT OUTSIDE...

We have a 6509 running 12.1.7a.E1 and we have an appletalk interface that we can not get into an up,up condition . We have cleared apple interface for that vlan , stripped and put back the infor mation and even removed appletalk at the gl...

glen.grant by VIP Alumni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My customer uses a Win NT 4.0 client andconnects through a firewall to the CW-2K-server:He starts the communication with the serverover port <server-ip>:1741.There must be dynamic ports for the download of javapplets open . Which ports must be openen...