Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Problem Description:After Starting the CW2000, Click the option Compus Manager£­> Topology services, System prompt a warning message¡£The message say£º¡±Java.net Socket Exception £ºSOCKS Server cannot connect to identd¡± and there are a lot of ¡°UNK...

intosea by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,We have Cisco 3640 RAS server with integrated Modem module card (16 ports ) , connected with Analog Telephone lines and it works fine . The management has decided to change all the Telephone lines in the company to Digital phone including ...

raju by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need help on AUX-Modem-Dialing configuration !On my local side, I have Cisco 3640 with one PRI port, 30 mica modems configured. On the remote side, there is AS5300 device but the PRI interfaces are used for some other purposes. Just to manage that ...

hucuncu by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I installed the latest version of cd1, campus and rme and I nothing shows up under server config/setup but security. It should have ani server admin but it is not there. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several time and ani server admin is missin...

rrhoney1 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need help on AUX-Modem-Dialing configuration !On my local side, I have Cisco 3640 with one PRI port, 30 mica modems configured. On the remote side, there is AS5300 device but the PRI interfaces are used for some other purposes. Just to manage that ...

hucuncu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes