Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

I am having problems with discovering devices with the ANI server Admin. My seed device is a 7206, which is not yet properly configured for this SNMP server, however there are other devices within the specified IP address range that have been properl...

v-yelmene by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently did a show interface stat and obtained the following. From what I can see it seems as if we have more of our packets being processes switched rather than fast switched. I know this should no be the case as we are using MSFC in Cisco6509 Sw...

londint by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My syslog file continues to grow, however under the administration/sysloganalysis/syslog collector status all the messages show up as invalid.If I open up the log file manually, the data appears to be ok, (it shows strings you would expect to see) bu...

patrsup by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When loading ciscoworks2000, I was never prompted for a servername. I did receive a message stating that my DNS was slow or down during the initial load of the software but the installation continued. It told me I could correct this later. I tried...

bkpool43 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I get the following error message when I insert PA-2FE-ISL-TX into a 7206 VXR NPE-300. Cisco recommends that I call the TAC but wanted give the forum a try first. I got the same result on other 7206 routers. %PA-2-UNDEFPABRIDGE: Unsupported Port Adap...

jkimcv60 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes