Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

our network is as such:2 6509, each with 2xsup1a & msfc1.Is it correct to use exactly the same configuration in both msfc in same chassis, or should they be configured to do hsrp between them? can someone also give me an answer with my previous topic...

fcatalao by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

there is a 3550-24-emi in our nework act as the central switch. and i had created 4 vlan in the 3550 switch , running ip routing between these vlan.now in this 4 vlan there is some new ipx client (these clients also run ip protocol , & can not be in...

raixu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How can I know whether my Cisco 1751 ADSL /VPN router is configure with 3DES, if not, what is the procedures to download and activate the 3DES to the router.Pls advice

konn by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a point-to-point IPSec connection using pre-shared keys between two sites. I also need to pass X25 traffic over the same connection using XOT. My question is , can this X25 traffic pass over the VPN tunnel, or can I only pass this in clear as ...

Hello all, I have set up a 3550 (SMI) switch on int gig0/1 as a 802.1q trunk . I left the trunk mode in the default mode of desirable auto. It plugs into a 4006 on slot 6/1 (SX multimode GBIC) which is also configured as a trunk mode on and ecap. d...