Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Please why why will a port move trunksThis message below suddenly came up and our users lost a brief connection. Going to the Cisco web sites just says it is informational only but does not tell why it happened.Please can anyone let me know why this ...

londint by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please how can I tell roughly from the "show interface serial" what percentage of my WAN Link is being used?Also we have 2 links between 2 sites, how can I tell which link my packeta are going through. Thanks

londint by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I want to measure de round trip time on a STM-1 link that handle internet international traffic, and i want to do it implementing the cisco ping mib, but some providers think that ping is not a reliable way of measure response time cause it is pr...

asanes by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been looking for a document that will explain the steps needed and give examples on how to configure web pages for syslog messages. I have looked under changing a User URL. That was no help. What I want is to be able to have syslog messages...

mland by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On one of our sites, we have two 6509 with MSFC1/SUP1. We have 32 VLAN configured on the routers and switches, we also have HSRP configured, one group for each VLAN. Router 1 (R1) is the active router for all odd VLANs, R2 is the active router for al...

Ahmede by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes