Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Does anyone know anything about this message and why I would have received it:%C6KPWR-SP-4 DISABLED power to module in slot 6 set off(fabric required)%C6KPWR-SP-4 DISABLED power to module in slot 7 set off(fabric required%C6KPWR-SP-4 DISABLED power t...

newbie by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys, I'm asking a favor from anyone. Heres my situation, I just left my job at APC and moved to a new one, but while I was at APC I was able to download Cisco IOSs, now since I left I am no longer APC to download. Can someone please download the...

Is there a service or option I can use to display all the default entries in the configs? I would like to see all configuration parameters in the config instead of assuming if it does not appear that it is a default selection.TIA

jsalminen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two sites with a primary and backup link. I have wireless bridges between the two routers in each sites. My problem is that if the radio side of the bridge fails, the ethernet port on the wireless bridges stays up, in which the routers ether...

Our business partner has granted us SNMP Read only to their Cisco Router Equip to give our Cw2000 visability. How do we config ANI Server to manage a device with only the ro community string avail.We have tried to config but it doesnt work: i.e192.1...

makkers by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2154 handling many to one translations. As fas as I know IPSEC only works with a one to one translation. Are they going to implement a way for IPSEC to flow in the many to one environment or should I look for other solutions. If I had rou...

jcarson by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two 3548XL switch connected in stack through 2 FE port (I don't know if it is a FEC). I have NO VLAN defined.I need to put an IDS to monitor all the traffic passing through the 2 switches.Do I need to define 2 SPAN port, one for each switch o...

AlelA by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes