Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

I have two 3548XL switch connected in stack through 2 FE port (I don't know if it is a FEC). I have NO VLAN defined.I need to put an IDS to monitor all the traffic passing through the 2 switches.Do I need to define 2 SPAN port, one for each switch o...

AlelA by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWe have a 3640 with a PRI card installed and 12 Mica modems. This router is set up to use RSA secure authentication by way of the RSA radius server. This works ok and users can get in. The issue is that users are not de-authenticated when the line ...

josh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Changing from qpm 2.x to 3.0 has required a change of view. Is there a recommended set of commands for setting up classes and applying policies?I am running 3640 routers (12.2.7) and 6509 switches (7.4, and 12.1.13)

lalsup by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the official behavior of IOS when there are two MSFCs configured for DLSW-ER but there is no map statement for the particular TIC being accessed by the client? It appears to me that IOS is smart enough to always grant the UGOTIT to the same ...

smiles by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have two cisco 4500, one at location A and other at location B. I want to take one leased line from location A to B. I have some doubts in IP assigning to the serial interfaces. I want to route the IP block 150.4.191.64/27 to location B. How I ...

Hallo,I have some troubles with OSPF and filtering routing table:I have two interfaces on a ABR. One interface (ethernet) is in Backbone area 0 and the other is in area 1 (frame-relay seriel interface).The Ip address for the LAN interface is 10.1.2.2...

m.rainer by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes