Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Due to corporate downsizing, we are now at the mercy of Consultants to configure our routers. I've been told we must change the configuration (pay a fee) in all four routers to bridge two networks. Can you confirm and give me an idea of the complex...

b-forbes by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Host 10.10.6.11on my Network can get to the eth interface on my Router 10.10.101.11 but not the Serial interface 192.23.101.18 hence they can't connect to services on a remote Network, a trace end at 10.10.101.11 .I can ping 10.10.6.11 sourcing the...

loyalty by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I tried to download a code to a 2611 but failed. Now, when I try and delete an image from the flash I get told that the file is in use. As this is a remote router I am worried that if I reboot it it wont be able to read an image from the flash and ...

Hello: I hope somebody out there can help ... I'm baffled. We try to ISDN dial a remote party, but although the router dials, the connection fails due to "unassigned / unallocated" number. When the other party attempts to dial us, a connection is m...

sregan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In our building we provide bandwidth for some of the tenants. Currently they are assigned IP addresses randomly, in the /24 that our network uses, and connect to us via ethernet through an unmanaged switch. I need to renumber our network and therefor...

mitchel by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 1-Port Channelized E1/ISDN PRI Unbalanced (75 ohm) network module, and I my connections to the network requires a RJ45 connector. Since these modules only accept DB15-BNC cables, I would like to know if there is a cisco product to convert a...

Can anyone please tell me how I can stop static routes from being redistributed to one router but continue to be redistributed to another? All router are in the same OSPF autonomous system 1:Please see router output below:---------------------------...

mylest by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes