Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

I have two routers( a 7206 and a 7513) connected through 3 E1 links and they establish adjacency in only one link. The mtu is the same on both sides, there´s no phisical erros on the links, but two of them present the "INIT" state at the "sh clns nei...

rgalvao by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The wan I am talking about is build arround two major ressources sites A & B then I have 6 big remote centers which are each connected to the points A & B by four pvc (each major ressource center is equiped with two routers in order to ensure full b...

pvontobel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been searching for a software package that will be able to parse through either radius or tacacs logs and give me a simple report on who dials into the RAS and for how long. Manually going through the logs is a huge waste of time. Anyone have an...

I have a router to router VPN and i am using IPSEC and tunneling from one network to the other. When sending data from one network to the other which happens first, the processing of encapsulation/de-encapsulation or the access list processing?Thanks

enikk by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes