Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hi ,Recently I had came across 1 issue where one of the server IP  had conflicted with VIP of Nexus core switch. The blade server was physically  connected to Nexus Distribution switch which in turn connects to Nexus  core.Neither Nexus core nor dist...

Hello, i'm new in cisco world. I'm want to know my cisco switch's RAM usage. I searched the internet and see, that show process memory command shows it, but when i try to compare to show version, the numbers differs. switch1#sh proc memTotal: 1076162...

Please, help me! How to force the Cisco 1811 Router to read a Transcend CF 128MB?Example from 1811:___________________________rommon 1 > dir flash:dir: cannot open device "flash:"rommon 2 >tftpdnld...TFTP: Error, insufficient flash installed to load ...

Hello everyone!We have several branch offices that only have a Cisco ASA 5505 connecting clients to the Internet, our main office and other networks. Some of the branch offices uses Site-to-Site VPN to connect to our main Office, other uses a VPN-ser...

kekarlsen by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guysI am new in networking. All my knowledge is based on books and no real life experience. At my job I am required to set up the network and configure all apparatus I never worked before with. So I need help. Any kind of help will be appreciat...

Narmi2000 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear people I m trying to configure VRF+Internet access for a DSL/PPPoE user.Normaly internet access to a VRF is simple:1. in the VRF there should be a default route to a global IP; this is done by useing the key word "global" in the vrf route statem...