Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hi, I just brought up a Cisco 2620 router on my external network. It's in the same network as my border router. I can ping to my gateway router but can't get out from there.Here's my config.Thanks!version 12.1service timestamps debug uptimeservice ...

kawin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

OK here’s the problem, I have five devices that need to send data to a DB server in my NOC. I also need to send data to these devices from my NOC. I have a Cisco router on the Remote LAN side and the Checkpoint firewall on the NOC side. The Cisco...

r.starke by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, My question is , can you disable the native vlan1 on a trunk port. I want my manegment vlan to be 100, for example ,and my user's vlans are 2-99. Would this disable DTP,VTP,CDP and PAgP on this trunk port, since vlan 1is disabled. thanks i...

DFM keeps reporting ResourceException even though we have more than enough RAM on all our Switches and Routers. All our Switches have 64MB DRAM and 16MB of FLash. Is it a software error or do we need to upgrade the RAM and Flash. Also, if we do, what...

aadeoba by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes