Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

We have been using nGenius 1.3 with our NAM to monitor our network. I have read that the latest software release 2.1 for the NAM includes the NAM Traffic Analyzer. My question is can this replace my nGenius server? Does it have all the same featur...

sknorr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Do they still have it? How is it purchased? Is it part of LMS? We've got Cisco Works 2000 LAN edition (the old version, not LMS 2.0) and we either don't have it setup correctly or don't actually have the product but either way when I try to get a ...

rborel by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When you do a "show processer cpu", you get a break down of all the interupts, such as IP Input and then a percentage as to how much CPU is being assigned to that process. Well does anybody know exactly what the "virtual exec" process is?Evertime I i...

If I subnet my network can the hosts share the same gateway? For example can they use a gateway that is not on their subnet, or do I need to add a gateway for each of the subnets.

apf3885 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,If I need to configure some changes on my internet router that is directly connected to a PIX firewall, how to I do it through a TFTP server (Win2K workstation)inside a firewall? I tried copy startup-config tftp but it gave me errors that say...

Rudy.Lim by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Need some ideas. How can I configure the PIX-Firewall so that it will allow websites with cfml(ColdFusion) tags be accessed by PCs inside the PIX using ordinary web browser? I haven't read anything about this. Any links will do. Appreciate any help. ...

Rudy.Lim by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have Cisco MC3810 routers.. what release of IOS would you recommend for them?.. they all have mixed versions.. 12.0.. 12.1..and 12.2.. is it bad to have mixed modes... if i upgrade will i lose my current config.. help!

adamf by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes