cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Resolved! NATing on a 3750

Sorry but I've looked and didn't see this question posted...Has anyone every NATed using a 3750 sw rel WS-C3750G-24TS 12.2(25)SEB4 C3750-IPBASE-M? I can do a sh ip nat trans or stat but trying to configure I thought it was just ip nat in global confi...

Warren by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I want to configure a FEC in a 4000.The problem is that while i know the FEC parameters of the peer device(Pagp,media type,speed,duplex,trunking,allowed vlans) we still don't knowthe number of ports that peer will use for the FEC (is not define...

johnkauro by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are doing interVLAN routing on our Core 6509 in I guess you would call a hybrid scenerio; Cat0S on SUP and IOS on MSFC2. We monitor all of our interfaces bandwidth utilization using an SNMP utility. Can somebody tell me why on the VLAN interfaces ...

eknell by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We’re designing switches in the enterprise network. We’d like to make it easy to manage and also high availability service. The attached is our design but we don’t sure it’s correct. Does anyone please advice us?Thanks a lot,Nitass

nitass by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody, I make some test about feature dhcp snooping, to explaim more I add a topology about part of my network. I find some problems on switch 1 because the IOS release doesn´t support feature dhcp snooping. Only suports the comand ip dhcp ...

ocajica by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I want to enable "ip cef" in our core routers that consist of two Catalyst 6509 running hybrid mode "IOS:121-20, CatOS:7.6.6"Any advice, issue. Also, did I need to enable "ip cef" in our access, distribution and server farm switches.Thanks

tmesbah by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes