Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Can anyone point me to some useful links to help decipher and make better use of the "show" commands on these switches? Cat 2900/3500XL, 2948G.I'd like to be able to monitor/troubleshoot and better understand our network.Meanwhile, I'll just rtfm.Tha...

I have been working an access list to limit the inbound traffic to my network. We currently use Microsoft's vpn server. Everytime I try to vpn in, and I run a netstat, it tells me that it is trying to use pptp but no port number. Does anyone know ...

hanleym by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are planning an infratucture with point to point links from all offices to our main location as the primary link. We will be using ISDN DDR as backup if the T1 links fail. Can we configure the DDR to dial a secondary number in case of failure on ...

An OSPF multiarea structure has some ASBRs configured to propagate E1 and E2 external routes from different external ASs. What type of external routes has priority in an internal OSPF router when:* E1 cost > E2 cost (to the same destination)* E2 cos...

vtello by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can a 6509 run as an MLS-RP and populate the multicast cache for external switches when1. The switch is a directly connected 5509 with NFFC ( WS-F5521 )2. The switch is indirectly connected. A 5509 with RSM has a L3 routed connection to the 6509. The...

stuabrown by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to know how to connect to the console port of a catalyst with modem US Robotics 56k by telephone line.I have configured the console port with this command:set interface sl0 10.1.1.1 10.1.1.2I haven't stablish a connection from my PC with...

pgasol by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes