Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

This message is for WARDWALK or anyone who can answer this. Because of the greyed out FTP option in CSPM I was given a workaround that involved manually editing the sapd.conf file. This was a little more than a year ago and I was able to get it wor...

HiIs it possible to change the greeting message that users get when authenticating against the Cisco ACS database, "welcome" just isnt much of security message. I have installed the CAA software on the clients and am using ACS ver 3.0 on NT server....

I have two Pix 515s running Pix 5.3 configured for failover, and have one external interface (among six total) over which numerous inside hosts in various subnets connect via static commands. The external address range assigned via those commands is...

smiller by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ok I think it's how I have the network setup but I am not sure how to get around this problem. we have two machines 192.168.0.5 and 61 192.168.0.61 is the proxy and can get out to the internet we want all web traffic to go through this for reporting ...

rbinc by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to allow port 443 accessible to the outside to a machine on my internal network. we have a private ip subnet so I have nat working. here are the commands. (changed IPs per boss' request)access-list outside_access_in permit tcp any host 2...

rbinc by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I get the message below when I run SigWizMenu. Is there anything serious with the two "Unconsumed token..." lines?Thanks in advance,Chris-Load File: /usr/nr/etc/SigData.confUnconsumed token(s) [DeObfuscate True] passed to parameter "MinHits"Unconsume...

chrisv by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Information : Our LAN 192.168.168.0/24 with a PIX515 as gateway (192.168.168.254)Other gateway in our LAN (192.168.168.201) with tunnels with the Intranet of one of our branch office (Branch office LAN : 172.16.0.0/24).Description of the problem :We ...

n.strina by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Sir/Madame, I have an urgent question regarding Cisco Secure Policy Manager. I am working on the provisioning solution and one of the target resources is Cisco Secure Policy Manager. Basically, my question is - is it possible to create Secure Po...

leopold by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes