Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Can someone explain what this command does? I had a problem today at a customer where this command was implemented. The customer's router died and they got a new one. There was one static entry from a global address to an inside NT server. After the...

exigent by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How can I block users from listening to internet radio? I have a PIX firewall and I have RTSP fixup protocol stopped. I understand that some sites are using port 80 for streaming now. These users are killing my T1 internet connection and I need to...

csorensen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My company wants to implement a VPN for travelling consultants and executives. One of the requirements that they have set forth is that they only want to logon once and have that accomplish both VPN and Win2K authentication. If a CVPN3005 were used w...

SIITC by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm using CSPM 2.3.3i on Microsoft NT 4 platform.I've correctly configured the TIME/DATE on the sensors ( timezone GMT + 1 ) and on the CSPM ( timezone GMT + 1), but i receive incorrect time (!) event from the sensor.Example : CSPM Local Time : 01.00...

mboccardi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I´m really confused about what order the different types os ACL´s are read in a PIX.Normally i´m used to that the ACL-list number decides the order with the start of the lowest one, but now when introducing named ACL´s, crypto ACL´s and Nonat ACL´...

thult by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2600 router with IOS Software (C2600-IK8O3S-M), Version 12.2(5d). On an extented named ACL with the following entries permit tcp host 192.168.1.10 10.1.2.224 0.0.0.30 eq 1494 permit udp host 192.168.1.10 10.1.2.224 0.0.0.30 eq 1604This was c...

alburton by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just looking at the VPN3060 flash (from File Management menu), there is a CRSHDUMP.TXT file. I have no idea when this file generated (there is a time stamp though) and why the file is generated . I guess the Concentrator get reloaded because of bug o...

engel by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Kindly advise on the following questions regarding VPN3000 remote client`s NAT Traversal. For NAT Traversal, we have an option to use UDP port 10000.Does phase 1 (IKE) port 500 translated to port 10000 also ?Best Regards,Engel

engel by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I'm trying to use the Cisco VPN client 3.5.2 on a W98 behind a firewall. I want to use transparent tunnelling. If I've well understand, all the ESP and ISAKMP packets are encapsuled in TCP with port 10000 (per default). So I should ...

pmarlier by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes