Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hi,Anyone tried DMVPN together with BGP? I am deploying our network with DMVPN and BGP, but now running into some routing issues. For example spoke A and Spoke B has a dynamic tunnel alreay, and the BGP routing is ok, but I can ping Side B's Lan from...

litouch by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have recently migrated from OpenVPN running on Linux PCs to Cisco 871 routes connecting to an ASA 5520 using IPSEC. Since the migration users find their telnet sessions time out after varied lengths of inactivity. The ASA is configured to push VPN...

Our PACS support vendor has installed a T1 line to our org. We currently have a T1 with public IP of 198.110.86.0. What our vendor wishes to do is route all support/backup traffic to their T1 where all encryption takes place. We have a separate route...

paulc by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Sir,Two FWSMs are deployed on separate Catalyst 6513 switches. The FWSMs are configured for inter-chassis failover. I also configured stateful failover. The FWSMs are running software version 2.3(3) and the Cat6513 are running Native Cisco IOS s...

There is a single document available on cisco mentioning VRRP configs. It uses physical ip of Master as the virtual group ip.The ping to the master IP fails as soon as it is removed from network, then how does VRRP function when the master ip is not ...

after finishing off with the nat statements we give clear xlate commandbut where as for conn we dont give clear conn. when initiating a connection and if we see it on firewall using sh conn we can see the conn details but to see this nat info using s...

aksher by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Does VRRP work with a Cisco Router and a VPN 3002 Hardware Client. As far as I read, it only work with routers and they must have the same configuration.Can anyone shed more light on this, it will be appreciated.Many thanks,christianIP