Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

HiI'm looking to use the following object-groups and access-list. Could someone please verify that my config is ok!Here's the config:object-group network dmz2_web_serversdescription Trusted Windows WebServersnetwork-object host xxx.xxx.xxx.74network-...

dan_track by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PIX firewall with a dmz interface that VPN users come into. I would like to be able to define that a range of 4 source ip addresses coming into the dmz interface be able to go anywhere on the inside interface. I know I need an acl permitting...

mjsully by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On catalyst 2950's recently purchased I learned that its not possible to have port protected and port security on switchports.I was able to have both on catalyst 2900XL's. Am I correct in this? If so, how do I get to have both on the switchports?

rivitusoj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiFollowing on from my previous conversation titled "Help with IP address problem" I enetered the following into my pix:ip address dmz xxx.xxx.210.73 255.255.255.248but I got:WARNING: IP address <xxx.xxx.210.73> and netmask <255.255.255.248> inconsis...

dan_track by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have a dmvpn hub setup with several spokes attached.I run eigrp between hub and spoke and inject a default route to the hubs so all traffic is routed via the tunnel interface on the spokes.I need to enable internet access for a customer over the...

I have a 1811 using NAT to get our internal services out to theinternet. I have 2 dns servers on the inside of our network that servepublic queries.I have a class c (provided by my ISP) for my outside interface. I havethe last 11 addresses setup in...

Hi. I have a newbie question. I am trying to add a Cisco 3005 Concentrator to CSM and I keep getting a very vague error ("An internal failure has occurred. The cause is unknown"). I am trying to add it by going to "file", "new device" (in the device ...