Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hello. I have a quick question. I have set up a simple extended ACL. permit ip 10.10.10.0 0.0.0.255 192.168.1.0 0.0.0.255 deny ip any any It is enabled on SVI interface IN direction with ip 10.10.10.1/24. When I test with ping from router to a bloc...

im looking for a bit of help in the following    ACL – part 2. Create, apply, and verify an extended named ACL (named DMZFIREWALL1) to filter incoming traffic to the DMZ. The ACL should be created in the order specified in the following guidelines (...

Hello, For school I'm making an exercise about MACsec. I only still have no clear understanding of what MACsec have for additional security features compared to for example IPsec. IPsec secures at layer 3 and MACsec at layer 2. But what is the extra ...

Resolved! nat

Hello, Just want to understand this syntaxs. How come nating from outside to outside outside to dmz? nat (outside,DMZ1) source static any any destination static obj-server1 FW11_NAT unidirectionalnat (outside,outside) source static DM_INLINE_NETWOR...

Hello, I am currently monitoring the WSA-380 appliance.  The System Status shows CPU utilization to be around 20% while the Proxy capacity Proxy CPU Usage is 97%.  Can anybody tell me how to properly interpret these recorded percentages of utilizatio...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors