Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

What is the deal with CSA and Windows 2000 updates and Windows XP Automatic updates ?How can I get CSA to allow all the updates without generating a new rule everytime Microsoft comes out with a new patch ?I have numerous warning messages about Micro...

cctrue by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are running CSA 4.02 and several of our users want or already have XP Firewall/Zone Alarm firewall installed and running on their machiens.I have noticed some log messages related to Zone Alarm and also noticed some unusually things when XP Firewa...

cctrue by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have got two sites, each site has one 3600 with one Ethernet interface each and serial ports for WAN connectivity. There are two sub interfaces on each Ethernet interface. We need to tunnel the traffic from each sub int on the Ethernet interfaces ...

gprokschg by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

While trying to add a new network to an existing group I get the message:"members of this group have different translation settings"I can't find any differences between the networks not in PDM and not in CLI.ant ideas?Karen

karenl by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 hosts on the same DMZ that need to send mail to each other but they need to use their public static address because of DNS/MX records. Is there a way send the mail out and have it return on the static public address.

mjhagen by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm going to transport some vlans through a L2TPv3 tunnel, but I'm using a pair of Catalyst 6500 with MSFC2 and it seems that isn't supported yet. Is there another similar way to do that? I don't like to use bridging over GRE. ThanksMarco

testspa by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Got a PIX 515E with 4FE card. Have machines in different DMZs. Have Windows Active Directory domain controller in one DMZ. Can the other machines belong to this single domain (obviously if I open the necessary ports) bearing in mind that the machines...

g.leonard by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have PIX 515 with Version 6.3(3). We are planning to setup Video conferencing to have a conference with our international customers . We are planning to put the Video conference system behind the firewall for security reasons .I would apprec...

raju by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi we keep seeing this type of message on our firewall logs; I’m not 100% sure if it's anything to worry about (is it just a SMTP command the PIX doesn't know?)Critical 192.168.1.1 %PIX-2-108002: SMTP replaced l: out 212.125.75.19 in 192.168.1.25 dat...

squinty by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i would like to monitor all events generated by IDS sensor without using cisco monitoring tools but my own one is it possible ? i saw that CSIDS uses prorpietary protocol for sending log events to server sensor. my aim is to intercept these event ...