Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hi,I'm seeing random connection problems from hosts running through the inside of my PIX535 (6.1.1) through a global IP, to a couple of specific webservers on the internet.When the problem accurs, machines PAT'ted behind the global have full IP conne...

labj by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

PDM loads fine on one machine (WinXPPro, MSIE v6.0.2600), but won't load on another machine (WinXPPro, MSIE v6.0.2800). PDM also won't load on Netscape. PDM allows me to log in, launches the startup window, the information window, then hangs on "load...

I receive the daily alarms report each day without a problem, however I noticed today that I'm not receiving any details from 10/21 onward within these reports. There are no entries for these dates, but I know there have been alarms on those days. ...

mcvosi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking to see what outbound ports and inbound ports I need to block to make this "feature of the internet" unavailable. I want to block these ports. Anyone know what ports they are or where I can find them?

ChuckDLC by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Is there a way to reload a PIX from the PDM CLI? If so could someone tell me the comand Combination?The only way I can reach this device is via the PDM from my current location. Thanks all, Duane

duanef by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm installing Cisco VMS 2.2 on Solaris and would be using only three applications - IDSMC, PIXMC and Security Monitor. In this setup, would I need RME (Resource manager essentials)? I noticed that in the list of supported devices for RME 3.5, I did ...

msmitha by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have a cisco 2610 with 12.0(8) that routes a class c address space from an ISP. There's also a Cat 5000 on the external network. The internal networks are firewalled by sonicwall SOHO2 and SOHO3 and PIX 506 firewalls.The company has been using te...

primavat by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have just installed my first FWSM at one of your internet pops. Pretty simple only inside and outside no dmz (all listed below). I had to put a static address translation so the internet router could talk back into the internal syslog and tacacs ...

Hi There,I am new to IDS and have a couple questions regarding the 4215. I will be implimenting this shortly, and i'm a little bit confused on how to connect the sensor on the network. I want to position the IDS on the inside of the firewall going t...

jhaggett by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes