Physical Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hello,I am starting to learn the Cisco camera system and jumped into this half way through the vendor install so I am limited in skills.  My question is this, We currently have four 4U servers running, we can call them VS1,VS2, VS3, and VS4.  VS1 has...

dean-lamb by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there any type of log at all in all of the Physical Security Implementation that would detail the "daily goings on" of a given camera system installation?  What do you guys use to diagnose problems that have occurred in the field at a remote camer...

Hi,I am trying to deploy Cisco Video Surveillance but having this error while adding IP CamerasError:Endpoint Error <Cam_Name> UnreachableThe VSMS, the VSOM & IP Cameras all have reachability. The login credentials are also correct and I also tried a...

We are trying to incorporate our IP cameras (2500 series) into a Nagios/Nagvis reporting server with maps and so on. (pardon me if my terminology is bad)  I set the SNMP trap destination and community name.  We are getting responses that don't f...

dean-lamb by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I'm trying to create a 10 minute MP4 Clip in VSOM. I'm able to define the bookmarks, and I can start the export. But if I try to download the created clip, it shows me nothing. So I checked the log and saw this error:         Then I looked a...

Dear All,Good Day.I am new to Video Surveillance and I need some help configuring / guide VSMS & VSOM. I have two servers which I need to configure:1- CPS-MSP-1RU  - SUSE Linux Enterprise 10  - Version 6.3.2  - VSOM  - 1 TB HDD2- CPS-MSP-2RU  - SUSE ...

We have cisco physical access manager and gateway running version 1.1.0 software.  The gateway has been register with the pam server and a 10 Wire Wiegand template attached.  We have also created a location and added a door to that location. The dooo...

Hi.    VOSM server db error occurs.The message is as follows:"There is a problem with the application.  DB Error: unknown error "So the server and checked as follows:"D8VSOM: ~ # dfFilesystem 1K-blocks Used Available Use% Mounted on/ dev/sdb1 1048012...