cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Resolved! VSM Mobile App

Hi,I wanted to check whether there is any plan to provide a mobile app for IOS or Android anytime soon?Also if I want to develop one now, what options to I have in terms of API/technology tools. I know VSM API provides methods via HTTP and AxClient. ...

sharpgate by Level 5
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I figured I'd try the support forums before opening a TAC case and digging in myself.Are PTZ presets stored within the VSOM database?  Is there additional data stored elsewhere?  If so, where?  Is this configuration informtion carried over c...

Dear,Please help me in the next issue:Our company is ip camera manufacturer in Russia; right now we have big integration project and our customer use VMS 6.3 already, so we have object to integrate our cameras with Cisco VMS 6.3.That doc describes th...

Currently running VSOM/VSMS version 6.3 and getting a DOWN message for VSVM and MRTG; below: Checking for snmp daemon... Running.Checking for snmp server... Running.Checking for pending upgrade requestNo Pending Upgrade RequestChecking for vsrecorder...

waldronks by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having extreme difficulties configuring a new batch of gateways that arrived which shipped with 1.3.2 from the factory.My CPAM installation has been upgraded to 1.3.2 as well as all of my installed gateways.I have been trying to configure these ...