Routers - Small Business

Routers tailored for small businesses, providing efficient and reliable connectivity for your growing company.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Cisco’s security team has released an advisory for: RV340 Series Small Business routers (PSIRT Notice)  Fix for bug CSCwc53007- RV34x GUI not accessible –  The recommended fix is to upgrade to firmware version 1.0.03.29RV082, RV042, RV016 (PSIRT Noti...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 Helpful votes

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant - Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, Hope someone can point me in the right direction.... Up until recently, I have been using a RV180 VPN router and it started playing up so I decided to upgrade to the RV320 VPN router. Installation and configuration of the RV320 was relat...

New RV260PWhen I plug my WAP into any of the 4 POE ports, the unit does not power up (no link light, nothing)When I use a POE inserter for the WAP, it powers up fine I've plugged regular devices into the 4 POE ports and they do work - this appears to...

Hi all,  I have a strange problem with RV325 (v1.3.2.02). From time to time the DNS & DHCP server no longer responds.  No ip shortage, it just does not respond anymore. Even the management http console can no longer be reached.  We can still however...

I need some help.  I am trying to use the policy binding table to use ONLY WAN 1 for a specific VLAN.  Can someone help?  I am writting the following in the settings source IP 192.168.__.__/24 (all ip's in the vlan)destination IP 192.168.__.__/24 (al...

xrodney by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! RV routers CLI

Hello, Do RV routers, for example, the RV325 supports CLI through the console port and/or SSH?I'm thinking of using an RV325 router in a small network. Please check the picture below. What do you think of using an RV router for such network?

RV325.png

Resolved! Assist with Nat

Hello, I have Sophos XG-210 Firewall act as a gateway for the LAN and it's connected with Cisco router c888-k9I'm trying to Create IP Nat on the firewall but it seems something should be done on the router first because when I create the nat in the ...

I just posted this as a response to another thread but thought it might get more attention as a new discussion. Here's the discussion I responded to previously: https://community.cisco.com/t5/small-business-routers/rv34x-rv340-fatal-static-ip-wan-set...

vuduballs by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Looks like the RV042G needs another firmware updates as the units we have in the field are now not passing PCI DSS Scans.  Dealing with the compliance scanning companies, they are telling me that the firmware is the way to fix this.  Here are the err...

We have an RV345 running 1.0.03.15 that I'm not having any success getting L2TP/IPsec VPN setup on. I have setup SSL VPN and can connect with AnyConnect but we would prefer to use the built-in Windows (7 and 10) VPN functionality. It seemed the PDF s...

topshot by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes