Routers - Small Business

Routers tailored for small businesses, providing efficient and reliable connectivity for your growing company.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Cisco’s security team has released an advisory for: RV340 Series Small Business routers (PSIRT Notice)  Fix for bug CSCwc53007- RV34x GUI not accessible –  The recommended fix is to upgrade to firmware version 1.0.03.29RV082, RV042, RV016 (PSIRT Noti...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 Helpful votes

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant - Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i have an RV130 connected to the internet router/modem and i configured the dynamic dns (no-ip provider).the problem is that the ip that is returned to the ddns is the wan ip from the rv130, not the internet ip.if i use a machine in the network wi...

I'm working on an RV345 for the first time and am wanting to assure that the latest settings are being saved.  Some things I've read say that the running configuration is volatile.But, the relationship of this to the SAVE blinking indicator isn't ver...

fmarshall by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi: I have a Cisco RV320 as firewall in my network. I have two Ricoh network printers wich only FTP in active mode. I need to scan to a remote FTP server. How must I configure the RV320 to permit the incoming FTP data transmissions? In passive mode t...

HiI have just purchased a SRP 527W and I am having a few issues. One is with my wireless printer and server not being recognised. They are connected, I can ping them and talk to them vis the command line but they do not show up automatically. I suspe...

What is the latest firmware/software for the 527w? I can't find it online.Want to make sure I'm up to date b/c we are suddenly having issues with our VPN connections. I can telnet just fine from outside.This is what is on my router now.Model: SRP527W...