cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I'm facing a weird problem with my cisco router 837 when working with windows VPN. I've got everything setup, able to connect and network access is ok. However, once the VPN session ended, the router will always reboot itself for no apparent reaso...

Hi,I created a sub-interface but now I want to delete it. I type "router#(config)delete interface serial3/0.1" but if I type "sh ip int brief" now, appear "Serial3/0.1 unassigned YES manual deleted down"How Can I delete really this interface?THANKS

kokencisco by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running a 2820 router that has 2 VWIC-2MFT-T1 cards installed (64MB flash, 256MB RAM). It was running IOS ver c2800-nm-ipbase-mz.123-8.t5.bin. I upgraded it a few days ago to c2800nm-entservicesk9-mz.123-14.t2.bin. Ever since the upgrade, my ...

i created a static nat on my cisco 2801 using the following command:ip nat inside source static 10.10.5.114 <public ip> extendableThe nat works. I able to get to the machine from outside the internet. I also added several ACl's which filter the traff...

I am having some issues with Line Protocol on one serial interface going up and down. I hope someone can help.I have a VWIC-2MFT-T1 and EIGRP running. This is being used to allow 2 T-1's to load balance and be backups to one another. It has just star...

ddevecka by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,Here's my plight. Right now, we have three facilities. We need to bridge a single port at each facility for VoIP and route another port for Data. After that, we want to pass both over a serial connection to two WAN links that then proceed t...

Has anyone come across throughput issue with GigE IP+ on 7507 running SRDF traffic? I'm trying to run SRDF traffic from EMC to CNT to 7507 through 6513.Thank you, Naren

Sup 720 for Catalyst 6500 has following options for uplink,"Two Gigabit Ethernet ports, one Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP), one selectable SFP or 10/100/100 RJ-45"If I order it with two SFPs, can I utilize all these four uplink ports (two GE and t...

rehan_uet by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes