cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, PLease consider above topology, it has a Router,  IE-4010 switch and it is performing L2NAT. All the PC connected to it are a part of Same VLAN-20 and PC - A-B-C are translated to some IP in the screenshot. PC D has the IP in the same subnet a...

Himanshu_Dwivedi_0-1717082612173.png

HelloI have got my hands on some different cisco equipment. Switches, routers, 2505 WLC and a ASA 5505. I tried to setup the ASA but got stuck with accessing the web ui, probably something with the Java with newer browsers.So now to my question, how ...

Good morningI have a cisco N540x switch, that the administrator password is corrupt or unknown.I have followed the following method, but it doesn't workhttps://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/ios-nx-os-software/ios-xr-software/217291-new-password-...

1.jpg 2.jpg
anas_id by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Evening,we just deployed 2 new ACI Pods in our existing multipod environment. We see for every new spine a F1360 ->topology/pod-4/node-142/sys/coop/inst/dom-overlay-1/oracle-[100.67.0.64/32] Operational state is down, reason:Route not reachable....

I am trying to copy a config file from one router to another.I have the original config in a text file but when I copy it to the other router around half of the lines show up as an error and can't be read. The configuration file is fine because the o...

jhalket by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, I've 2 queries about ACI L3OUT and Connectivity with Firewall. 1- when we configure L3OUT with static routing, do we have to call L3OUT inside Bridge Domain  (I've seen one customer configured L3OUT but did not call under Bridge Domain) and ...

the switch that connects to router Aswitch1interface FastEthernet0/1switchport trunk allowed vlan 10,20switchport mode trunk interface FastEthernet0/2switchport trunk allowed vlan 10,20switchport mode trunk interface FastEthernet0/6switchport trunk a...

ping.png
kobe5934 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So I’m pretty new to packet Tracer and I’ve been given the scenario which I need to complete and I need your help because I don’t really know how to do this. The router Central, ISP cluster, and the Web server are completely configured. You must crea...

Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card