cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have two bundle links and they both up but my bundle interface protocol is down. Here are my configs below, hat could be a problem?!interface MFR0 no ip address frame-relay lmi-type ansi!interface MFR0.100 point-to-point ip address 165.149.120.1 25...

I have point to point t1 and occasionally we go higher than 1.54 Mbps. Does a full T1 have any room to burst more than 1.54 Mbps?

fasih2012 by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone,We are upgrading our connection to a fractional T3 (18mb). We may possibley go to a full T3 in a couple of years.I confirmed with Cisco that our router can handle a T3. However, our ISP is giving us a little opposition about using our ...

iPhrankie by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two 1841's with T1 HWIC's, I am wondering if it possible to have VLAN's traverse the T1 connection from our 6513 switch at our main campus to a 3550 switch at a remote site. I would like to be able to setup different VLAN's on the 3550. I am ...

shocke by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi againI need to test a T1 going from RT1 to csu/dsu.. now It shows down/down... when I had a telco tech put a hardloop on it I see up/down.. what could be the problemthe second issue that I have is that on the other end of the router I am doing the...

Hi ,I am trying to multi-link 3X T1, T1 are errors free , both going from point A to Z..one T1 is 127 ms latency , number 2 T1 is 60 ms, number 3 T1 is 114 ms .T1 # 1 going trough 2 hopesT1 # 2 going trough 4 hopesT1 # 3 going trough 3 hopesis it ok ...

Hi Folks,We have a need to provide bandwidth to a remote area using only T1 connectivity and was wondering if Cisco offers any solutions that could be used to combine multiple T1 lines and convert those into Ethernet? Our telecom folks can give me up...

Is FRF.15 implemented/supported by Cisco.Also whether the implementation depends on platforms , ie: is it supported on a 2800?If yes ,would be great to provide a url on config/debug details.Or a different terminology is used ?

amms68958 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

have project consists from main office and nine remote sites will be connect through satellite links i am thinking to use Frame relay Hub ans spoke i will use Cisco routers, but i have problem , bcz i am using Satellite link; at the main office there...

Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card