cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi,I am making a basic topology and got stuck in the routing and need some help,ISP(Internet) = Cisco RTR 2911 = Cisco 3650 SW  = SystemI am getting IP on my system and am able to ping 192.168.10.2 that is Router's LAN interface but not able to brows...

Hello, I'm trying to understand how BGP aggregate-address command actually works. The network is shown below:   The whole network is configured and it's ready to go. On D1 router from BGP 64530 I managed to aggregate 4 IP addresses: 10.10.154.20810....

wholenetwork.PNG asdas1q.PNG 12431421.PNG 123.PNG

Hi, we recently changed the configuration and updated IOS on some IR809G routers we haven't used in a long time. Before any changes they would connect fine but after everything we did they will no longer automatically get an ip on its Cellular 0 inte...

KGrev by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Im on the process of replacing an existing ISRG2 with LTE w/ C1111-4LTE. Im just wondering, what would be the requirements when i transfer the sim from the ISR G2 to the new router? Should i create a new profile on the new router? How do i copy t...

Hi guys, Can anyone tell me when I would need to use the match-any or match-all use case in a class-map to classify traffic? I understand the below application: any ==> or ( choose any that mathces)all ==> and (must match all) Regards Champ