cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,i started to have some issues with customers in only one vlan running on port-channel 20.50 virtual int. There are almot 5000 customers with static IPS (routers only in our management). I have 1-2 cases per month when customers service not wor...

divadko by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

We have been supplied with a set of C1111 routers that did not have the SEC-K9 licensing necessary for our network configuration. We also have no internet facing appliances capable of smart licensing. Reached back to vendor who then supplied the SEC-...

MCscada by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Sirs Good day. May I request your assistance please ? I am studying networking and came across a diagram which looks like this in the book.However, I do not know what the vertical lines mean nor how to represent it in Packet Tracer.Looking forw...

HowToDrawInPacketTracer.png
xmakina by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello team, I have a question regarding licensing. I'm considering to buy Cisco ISR 1101 series router with IOS-XE. As far as I know, the default license there is IP BASE. My question is, do I need to buy this license separately? I mean does it come ...

Alek5942 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Would you guys help me make 8.8.8.8 reachable? I did what was requested on my lap, but it did not work. Pass for BranchR console: ConPa55sW Pass for BranchR enable: BranchR Pass for BranchSW console: ConPa55sW Pass for BranchSW enable: BranchSW reque...

ahmed31 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So I have this test due using packet tracer. Whenever I reopen the file I've saved the Router reverts back to the original IP. I need 192.168.1.3 on the router, and it goes back to 192.168.0.1. Also, when it reverts back it messes with the DHCP of my...

bengar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Community,I would like to to ask you for a little help or hint regarding the strange issue which I have with the OSPF protocol.Below I will try to explain how the network topology looks like.I have few locations which in most cases have two rout...

qualxarnu by Level 1
  • 41 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes