cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello, could you help me, I cant find in IOS  "c7600rsp72043_rp-ADVENTERPRISEK9-M  Version 15.2(4)S4a"    the command "object-group network" only object-group security... It's very strange i have AdvEnterprise IOS... may be it must be activated someh...

Hello Techs,for our customer PBX I have to forwad ports from 9,000 to 10,999.  I tried to do it with the route-map command and an ACL, but in this case all site-to-site VPN connections are disconnected.Public ip address: 96.76.166.76PBX ip address: 1...

Derdo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Physical Lab

I'm trying to do this Lab, but I have problems to pin fro laptop to laptop. Setup the physical lab with the following configuration. Upload the subnet and describe the lab. Topology is 2 routers with serial ports, 4 switches (2 on each side) and an e...

Telim by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an RV320 router. is RV320 Gigabit Dual WAN WPN Router.I used the firmware version RV32X_FW_v1.1.1.19.bin, I needed to upgrade to RV32X_v1.4.2.17_20171030-code.bin, but during the update the site presented the firmware update message, staying f...

I need my CISCO certificates or passing score report of my previous passed certifications- 642-747- written on Nov 4, 2013 and 300-07. The score reports are not available under https://wsr.pearsonvue.com/testtaker/registration/ViewScoreReports. I hav...

Tara by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So, I have an IWAN deployment (DMVPN) with 47 sites in the deployment. Most sites have 1 WAN connection and 1 Internet connection that are used for Tunnel 10 and Tunnel 11 respectively. The configuration is pushed out from APIC-EM, so every device is...

Hello Community I configured a DMVPN hub and spoke tunnel, and my voice dhcp server is in my hub I will now configured so that the phone on my spoke will look for ip address and configuration on my router hub ,What to do please?