cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi    I am planning for a change to shutdown all BGP neighbours (approx. 150 peers)  in Nexus 7000, NX-OS 6.x for testing.     I see there is option of gracefully shutting down of BGP protocol process in NX-OS (as per below) that may eliminate the ne...

Hi,   Does WS-C9300-48T-A support non-stop-routing(NSR)  for OSPF? The following document doesn't mention NSR, but my local language(Japanese) document mentions NSR in High Availability. Which one is correct?   https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/...

Hi  below is an output of show ip route from my router that runs ospf. The routes are ospf type 2 routes and for some reason they are not working. I have come to this conclusion by randomly replacing some of those type 2 routes with static routes whi...

davejumby by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello    what would be the equivalent to this ip tcp adjust-mss 1360 ??? i cannot put in this command and the closest  to it are these options   SLC_SW_3850_Stack(config-if)#ip tcp ? compression-connections Maximum number of compressed connections he...

I have the config listed below on a 3750x-24t-s switch that I'm using as a WAN switch. One side connects to ISP the other is my /27 for my internal network. I have created 2 vlans, vlan 100 is WAN and vlan 200 is the LAN. I want to keep the entire /2...

jkay18041 by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am very new to all of this and I'd like to understand it much better.   My network looks like the picture above. This is not for homework however it's just exercises to practice on but I like to learn them. My next instructions are as follow...

network.png
hamtower by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been trying to setup a site to site VPN between two routers and it looks like the tunnel is active but I can't seem to ping from one site to the other. I will admit that I inherited the router configuration at one site (R1) and don't completely ...

BButte by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All I was wondering if anyone can tell me the main benefits of MPLS these days? Back in the day of processed based routing etc when routers had no compute power it was said to help vastly, but with modern high performing routers this is not an iss...

Hi, I have a question; if a Cisco ISR G2  router is running and the CF memory card is removed, may I check if there may be any impact to the router? I recall doing it previously quite sometime back and understand the routers works as usual except una...

System Bootstrap, Version 12.4(13r)T, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)Technical Support: http://www.cisco.com/techsupportCopyright (c) 2006 by cisco Systems, Inc.PLD version 0x10GIO ASIC version 0x127c1841 platform with 131072 Kbytes of main memoryMain memory ...

bennyws03 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! EBGP and DMVPN

Dear all , I would like to ask duplicate question. I would like to clear eBGP and DMVPN. May i know can we use eBGP as both of under lay protocol and overlay protocol ? I mean i will eBGP to peer with ISP and also use again as routing  for DMVPN . Ma...

MrBeginner by Spotlight
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I created a privilege level 3 user. But I didn't find a command that gave the "match" command permission to the created "class-map"(default type: qos) .Even I added all the relevant commands related to the "match" command permission. show version: ci...