cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, As a recent CCNA R&S graduate I'm still a bit confused when it gets to extended ACL's combined with static NAT.So I got this question; If you create an extended ACL and you use this command:permit ip 10.0.0.1 0.0.0.0 any All protocols are permitt...

m.x by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In this topology, both Router233 and Router234 receive def route from other network via BGP Those default routes are sent to R1. R1 anonunces the def route received from one link to the other. Def rotue received from Router233 is sent to the other Ro...

OSPF.jpg

I got this question from a co-worker and I don't have a good explaination for it.When looking at "Show itnerface tunnel #" what/where does the first MTU refer to (in red) and where does it pull that default from? On physical interfaces it is the phys...

Hello,I need some clarity with reference to BGP route dampening. Few days ago some audit reports suggested that the Internet facing routers that run BGP with the ISP need to be configured for route dampening. Now when I am reading some documents I ca...

I could not find  docs from Cisco about how to configure qos  on cisco 3650 switch.  what are the commands to enable qos in global configuration? how to trust dscp in an interface?   my switch is WS-C3650-48PQ. the software is 03.07.04E.   THANKS, Al...

Hello, i have a situation -- deployed iWAN with a hub and a transit hub. one of the site with WAN links - MPLS & Internet (both on different routers) we are getting constant packet loss on MPLS link but still all my traffic does not shifts completely...

I have a Cisco 2911 router and a Juniper SRX550. The Cisco 2911 is directly connected to the Juniper SRX550. I can ping both networks from either routers.When I connect to https://172.16.128.1 from the Juniper SRX550, I'm able to login from the web g...

tonynsx by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i am looking for QoS markings on one of the vrf's. normally we can use the command sh ip cache verbose flow and it would list out all the flows and the markings. but on a router with vrf enabled the command shows no output. how do i see the flows and...

Hoing someone can see what is going on here..   I have a clients site that io have configured a layer 3 FTTP NBN connection, the ISP only support PPOE and no EoIP, I have set the virtual interface Dialer1 and configured everything as far as i'm aware...

Is it possible to route a single VLAN and let the rest pass through to the firewall.  I have some 3560s and 3750s all connected to a  3850 with 10G then to a Fortigate 100E (1G). If I let the Fortigate do the routing then it resolves hostnames and th...

Cybervex3 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,   Could anyone point me in the right direction to troubleshoot input drops on my ISR4331 Gi0 interface please? The drops are constantly incrementing and the interface stops responding to ping/ssh/snmp after around 1 or 2 hours. A shut/no sh...

j.a.m.e.s by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card