cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm trying to shape traffic on my network for a QoS project. I need to set an average and peak shape. The issue I'm running into is that I can only set the average shape? I am shaping from within a class in a policy map. This is from Packet Trace...

Capture.PNG
MatzterH by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm runnig a Cisco 891W:  Cisco IOS Software, C890 Software (C890-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.2(4)M6, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2) ROM: System Bootstrap, Version 12.4(22r)YB3, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1) Cisco 891 (MPC8300) processor (revision 1.0) with 4986...

RickS03 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two Cisco 2911 routers configured with a site to site IPSec tunnel w/pre-shared keys between the main site and a remote site. Both sites are also providing remote Anyconnect VPN client access. I would like to use Main mode versus Aggressive mo...

GW M by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I would like to ask, if it is possible with one of cisco switch/device to connect together two network(two modem). Our configuration is: we have two Arris modem with two separate network each modem has its own coax cable. My question is how can we...

Dears, i have a Cisco router C3900 and connected to a switch , i configured load balancing per destination ip and mac but one port has congestion and other ports too free why load balancing is not working properly ? why not balancing between ports ?

Hi,I am tracing 2-3 US sites from our MPLS link (to US)   and getting below results. Destination is repeating multiple times. What could be the issue and how can it effect the performanse of the site.Tracing route to 12.195.6.15 over a maximum of 3...

ccie.7861 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ladies and Gentlemen of the CSC,The  attached configuration for OTV on an ASR is functional, however I'd like to have a solution that doesn't litter the console with the CLNS bad packet error message and require an igmp join statement on the OTV join...

benct by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am not coming up with any good solution to this.. I am at a loss as to whether or not this is configurable for this.. The concept is not having 2 separate vdsl circuits that I want the Cisco to Bond but rather, a vDSL2 Bonded Technology from the IS...

fbeye by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

En el respectivo switch los primeros 8 puertos están inoperativos con estos mensajes de error: POST: Inline Power Controller Tests : BeginPOST: inline power post failed for port 0POST: inline power post failed for port 1POST: inline power post failed...

Hello,   I've configured a site-to-site VPN using 2 Cisco routers RV215W. But I'm facing an issue concerning multicast exchanges : Multicast packet aren't routed to the other sub-network.   I suppose that RV215W routers aren't supporting multicast ro...