cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I'm having some problems with my Cisco RV320 Dual Wan, I'm trying to make a forward to my server in port 8080, but some computers can't access external, example: my home computer can access the page with :8080, but my boss can't access with his compu...

Rixkzin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to create static route at one of my location's core switch and point it to the firewall (route is for one of the public IPs. I am running EIGRP on the core and then I distribute routes into BGP to my WAN. I don't want to redistribute all...

amarula115 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Was curious if this particular device could be configured to act as a PPPoE Client when connected to an ISP Router in Bridge Mode.   If so, would it be a standard configuration like https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/asa-5500-x-serie...

fbeye by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having trouble figuring out why I cannot ping through my PPPoE connection between SP1 and NY-CPE2 while doing NAT on NY-CPE2.  NY-CPE2 is able to ping R3, but not from extended ping on inside interface.  I can't seem to figure out why NAT, while...

I have a cisco 800 series router and its connected to a subnet (10.2.1.XXX local network address) and is connected to the Internet.How can I configure the LAN interfaces(FE0 to FE3) to be able to connect to the internet?Now I'm able to assign a 192.1...

naveen230 by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   We have been experiencing random intermittent internet connection. What I noticed though is whenever we are experiencing slow internet connection, our access to our Internet Router is also not stable.   Ping from Internet router to outside addr...

Randyx by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!   I've trouble with NAT. CE has two uplinks. Two ISPs, two /30 networks. I'd like to utilize both connections in the following manner:   interface FastEthernet0/0.101 description UL:pe.m34:gi0/1.1206 encapsulation dot1Q 101 ip address 194.8...