cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Guys,   i understand we can use IP SLA for failover between 2 ISP's which use static routes. Do we have anyother possibility to achieve failover between 2 static routes more effectively than IP SLA (since ip sla doesnt give proper output if there is ...

i have a L2 connection provided by the ISP ( most probably they are using q and  q...) they have given vlan on both sides. I have configured the vlan and i am able to ping from Router A to Router B.                 What i want is to pass different v...

Resolved! VRF Configuration

Can you please help me with example links for configuring VRF in a router? i have 2 ISP links terminating on same router on 2 different interafces. we need to configure VRF for  each ISP and perform failover. Please help. Both are INternet links and ...

Hi,I have a small doubt regarding NAT ACL. Below is my config sample. When traffic initiated from 10.10.10.1 to 172.16.1.1, no translation happening due to ACL 200 being get hit. Is this a normal behavior of NAT? Do we have any documentation regardin...

Godwin_S by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a four router setup like this:   C1---P1---P2---C2   C1 and C2 just use their global routing table. P1 and P2 have two VRF's, customer and backbone. I have the C1 and C2 connections tagged in the customer VRF and the P1 to P2 connection in the...

Hi ,  I have to do port mirroring in extended switch .  Case :- I have 4 SWITCHES with 2 VLANS connected to each other . Vlans area vlan 10 and VLAN 20 . VLAN 10 -- voip phones are connected in each switches  VLAN 20 --- other Devices  Switch 1  Vlan...

Mr.Rai by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 Nexus 5Ks connected with an OSPF Link implemented. The MTU value is 1500 by default. The neighborship is OK.   Now, I have modified the MTU value of the 2 extremities of the OSPF Link to 9216. The Neighborship is KO and the state is stucking...

Hello,   I am wanting to add vlans to fa0/1 for my LAN connection and I am a beginner working on my CCNA, I am wondering if anyone can help me get a second vlan setup of 10.10.20.0/24   Thank You,   Building configuration... Current configuration : 1...

HI   i really need assistance, i have configured IP Sla on a 1921, and done nat on all the interfaces, but i get this output from the intefaces; HAN-C1921-COM#sh ip int brInterface IP-Address OK? Method Status ProtocolEmbedded-Service-Engine0/0 unass...

tefomatlho by Level 1
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have one policy map for limiting to 100Mb. Can I use this policy map for different interfaces so each interface is limited to 100Mb, or does it limit all interfaces to total 100Mb? Thanks.   class-map match-all 100Mb match any!policy-map 100Mb ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card