cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello all!    I am hoping to get some help, We are using a ASA 5505 with Firepower.  Our company just switched to a new internet service, and the ISP has promised 100mb/s. without the ASA we are getting close to 93d/93u.  When I plug the ASA in I get...

samhung by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have a Cisco 887VA router that I'm trying to connect to a VDSL2 service.I'm getting this error when the VDSL2 service is plugged in: %VDSL_DAEMON-4-TRAINMODE_NOT_SUPPORTED: ATM transport mode is not supported on VDSL2.Here is the controller detai...

cg1network by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All   Can someone please help me with the difference between CON-SNT-SLASR1AK and CON-SNT-ASR1001X?   Do I need both of these if we have a ASR1001X?   Thanks Gordon

dejian007 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having a strange issue I've never seen before with routing. Here is the scenario....   I began advertising a route from the UK across our IPVPN WAN which comes back to two sites in WI. The two WAN routers are in the same EIGRP domain and are NOT ...

Hi,  I have two VPN (DMVPN and IPsec VPN) connection between SITE A (HO) and SITE B with two different ISPs. The DMVPN is configured with Dynamic routing protocol as EIGRP and the second VPN is configured with static route AD value 171 (Higher then E...

Hello   Scenario - I have two ISP's terminating on Cisco Firewalls (Active/Passive) - is it possible to run BGP between the two ISP's and the pair of Cisco Firewall (failover mode) - I am not how the iBGP will work between them as they both share the...

Hello,   I'm practicing VRFs in GNS3, I have four routers: PE-1, PE-2, CustA-HQ and CustA-Remote. I'm unable to ping CustA-HQ from PE-2, but can ping the interface to which it connects on PE-1. When running debug ip packet detail on both CustA-HQ and...

Screen Shot 2018-03-10 at 4.39.14 PM.png

Hi Experts,I wanted to know about L2VPN functionality with below scenarios., What will be the behaviour of PE1 and PE2 when CE1 is tagged/untagged with different VC type configured.   Topology:CE1-------PE1-------LSP---------PE2------CE2   Scenario 1...