cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi, ISR 4331 Router recognizes when plugging in the RJ45 SFP but when I do sh int g0/0/2 (where I plugged the sfp in), it says media=type unknown... Router#sh int g0/0/2GigabitEthernet0/0/2 is down, line protocol is down Hardware is ISR4331-3x1GE,...

ohforce55 by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am working with a very simple topology made up by two routers: A running XR and B running XE. Routers A and B are directly connected using the 172.16.0.0/31 network. IP ending in .0 is configured on Router A, IP ending in .1 is configured on B....

ThomasD86 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All ,                   I wanted to see if I can get some pointers here. I m going to start taking some CCNA training and then move to my CCNP , also I would like to include VOIP and wirless. I have some old equipment my job has given me to m...

Resolved! IP Address inquiry

Hello, my home network's IP address is 10.1.1.25. I'm just curious as to why my subnet mask is 255.255.255.0. Since I have class A, it should be 255.0.0.0, right?

pjcod47 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I had a NAT setup with hairpinning that I liked, but can't replicate it on my new router that doesn't have NVI any more. I tried now to do the most basic, simple setup -- starting from scratch with a new router and one new device. Still, with ...

hi,i'm trying to troubleshooting an ISP circuit in ASR1K and trying to push back the issue to the ISP.can someone advise if it's possible to perform loopback test in a GE port? i've done this in serial E1 link where you can configure a loopback towar...

This seems to be a perennial problem... I have had the ASA-5510 running pretty well for a year or two, configured to simply segregate traffic by security level of the Interface: Management0/0, security level 100: "management", can open connections to...

Loxmyth_0-1691946583995.png
Loxmyth by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, have a problem with C1111-4P. Installed with 17.11.1a All RSA Keys are min 2048 bits strong. Anyway, also crypto engine complience shield disabled. But after all reload SSH, and http secure-server doesnt works anymore, i need to zeroize all keys ...

murmucka by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. My goal is to stop ASA5525 Anyconnect /32 routes from flapping through the network. Question: What is the resulting differences between these 3 configs?... 1. "#ip summary-address eigrp 172.16.25.0. 0.0.0.255" 2. "#router EIGRP 1 #no auto summ...