cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi, Could someone answer these questions definitively please, and correct me if I'm wrong. I've read all sorts of documentation and can't seem to extract the answers i need. The Nexus 9k does not seem to be capable of WCCP. Is this true? It is capa...

Resolved! acl creating

I'm struggling to make a tweak to our ASA5505.  A consultant built the original config, and he's no longer available or interested. I'm trying to open an outbound TCP port to a single IP address, and I just can't find the formula.  There aren't any e...

jimgurley by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to establish a L2tpv3 tunnel between a pair of 4321's connected via AT&T L2 ASE link. I have no issues passing TCP traffic, but UDP traffic is rejected. the ios XE ios is 3.14.00.s and the interface be: interface GigabitEthernet0/0/1 descripti...

Resolved! iBGP issue

i have a pretty simple setup, but am not sure how to pass a route through iBGP from and iBGP peer to another peer.  i'll try to explain it as simple as possible.   Router_external (172.16.0.0/24) -> iBGP1 - iBGP2 -> iBGP3 ->(external world)   i am le...

jwilde by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 3500XL switch with IOS 12.0. I'm trying to connect the Cisco Network Assistant. When I try to run the command "ip http server" it accepts the command but then doesn't show up in the running config.  Does anyone know how I can get this comman...

kmorr32 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Sir/Madam                       I have a issue where i am trying to filter incoming traffic on a VLAN using ACL which is fine However i also have to filter the web site that user on this VLAN can access now I Have an ASA with all the network tra...

Hi everyone! I have a router and I have the chance to receive the WAN connection either from a Serial port (Smart Serial) or T1/E1. I have both cards for Serial and E1/T1 interfaces. I really don't know what are the pros/cons from one to another. Can...

fb_webuser by Level 6
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have configured HSRP between two cisco 3945 series router.  We also configured IP SLA to track the link.   we observed some issue with Track and It is showing down even after that link is up.   Sw-2 should be active for hsrp group 1 but when link ...

Hi Team, I am looking for a router model to support below requirements. please suggest me ASAP. Each Router set consists of - 4 serial ports (V.35) - 6 Nos. of V.35 cables which includes: a) DTE Male to Smartserial,10feetb) V.35 Winchester Female to ...

upendra by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes