cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I'm hoping someone here can help, I'll start off by saying that my Cisco knowledge is minimal, though I'd say my general networking knowledge is good.   My employer currently uses a Nomadix gateway router to manage their incoming connection.  The...

MattBowes by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have issue with our WAN Connection : command intercom Main server -->Router-->modem-->--Internet-->Modem-->Cisco router--> Command Intercom Branch server.   Once I have the issue or small packet drop from internet connection and internet come u...

Hi All,    I am a newbie who has picked Networking just Last Week for career change, mostly reading on my own.   I have few very basic questions which I would like your help with. These may seem stupid to learned ones but please bear with me. I am pu...

JRS by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,   we have several cisco devices deployed in network, and using cisco prime to monitor these devices.   Can anybody tell me how prime is calculating input and  output errors/discards?   Top N Interface Errors and Discards      Device NameDevice I...

Hi   I have a remote 800 series in a DMVPN network which recently moved to a new ISP. There are 2 DMVPN core routers, everything is working back to one of them, including EIGRP over the tunnel.   In terms of configuration changes, on the core routers...

Hello everyone,a bit strange but pppoe doesn't work after change to 15.1.4M9 on 877:"DDR: No free dialer - starting fast idle timer."This is the important part of what was working config:!interface FastEthernet3 switchport access vlan 10 no ip addres...

Dan Jagor by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am new here and am not sure if this is the write forum for my question. What could be the issue when a Cisco router 4331 has a working call flow between the gateway and the PABX. However as soon as the call routes to the phone am losing the traffic...

Hello all,   i am little bit confused regarding route-maps and the permit/deny statement on them.   more specific, i have created the below   ip prefix-list BACKUP_TRAFFIC seq 1 permit 10.254.252.0/24 ip prefix-list BACKUP_TRAFFIC seq 2 deny 192.168....

Replaced old EOS/EOL router with a 4431 with a 100Mbps synchronous connection.  Internet speeds were about 5mbps.  I fixed download speeds by replacing duplex/speed commands with negotiate auto on both ends.  However the issue remains with upload spe...

swicklund by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes