cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi, I am currently using C3750X-24T-S model with the firmware version of 12.2(55)SE5. I had activated my license with "ipservices"as because WCCP configuration will require either IP Services or Advance IP Services feature set as stated in the datash...

Hi there,   We are looking at implementing load balancing between 2 different MPLS carriers for all of our centers globally. In the U.S. there's no problem as we are all connected to the same AS for MPLS1 and MPLS2. However, in APAC, EMEA, LATAMS reg...

jpl861 by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am new to packet tracer and I am trying to ping PC A to PC B with no success. They can ping correctly within the same network like PC B to Switch B but cannot get across the routers (etc. ping PC B to Router A fails vice versa).   I set the ...

fdc9c823e77cc48e5f6cdb15ae3274d3.png
CyberAira by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning to all,   Actually in my job we are modifiying the configurations from IOS  15.4(3)M3 running in two CE routers 2951. We are adapting to IOS XE 15.5(3)S6 running in two CEs routers ISR 4321. There are a backdoor link between them. We use...

I am unable to ping R2 from R4,i had removed routing from R4 and considered  it as an end device.Please help me why i can't ping R2 from R4,what is the problem,80.0.0.1 is taken as loopback on R2.Im getting the error as (UNRECOGNISED HOST OR ADDRESS,...

hello we have an ISR4451-X/K9 running isr4400-universalk9.03.13.02.S.154-3.S2-ext.SPA.bin we have an  ISR4451-X-4x1GE module installed g0/0/0 presenting rj45 to the LAN g0/0/1 presenting an SX SFP to the WAN when the customer moves g0/0/0 into a new ...

svbyrne by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Guys In the following topology the clients are communicating together using a GRE tunnel and using VPN over IPsec. (GRE tunnel over IPsec). Now I am trying to monitor the WAN traffic of the backbone router of Site 1. I am currently using Manage...

Capture.PNG Capture2.PNG
r123 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello  is it possible to configure ports on  CISCO891-K9 for port-security? i need to use mac address port-security on few switch ports but "switchport port-security" command is not available.  I am running following: Cisco IOS Software, C890 Softwar...

Hello everyone, i live in germany and i have a new Internet 100mbit from M-net Provider. i have found that i need the 30a Profile thats why i configure the next command on the controller. controller VDSL 0 operating mode vdsl2 firmware filename flash...