cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,   i have question about IWAN License, so if i upload the license for iwan into existing router ASR 1000, is reboot needed for the IWAN feature?   Thankyou in advance

Hendrika by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am preparing configuration to support below requirements Subnet1 172.29.3.0/25 use dialer1 internet link Subnet2 172.29.3.128/25 user F0/1 internet link Both subnets connect to HQ through s0/1/0     This is the new configuration which i have create...

network.JPG
amr2020eg by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have no idea what it is but I plugged a laptop directly into the ISP modem and I'm hitting speed of into 90's. But, when I plug the 4321 into the modem, and use the second interface directly into a laptop, my speed is in mid to high 18. So, I drop ...

Hulk8647 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Apologies if this has been asked before, but my googling and forum searching has led to no answer.    So..  Can it be done?  I have 4 2811 and have been looking at getting a 4SHDSL card for one of my 2811's and then 3 1SHDSL cards for each of my othe...

lesb by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have an ISR 4000 series router with image Cisco IOS XE Software, Version 16.03.06Cisco IOS Software [Denali], ISR Software (X86_64_LINUX_IOSD-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 16.3.6, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc3).     When executing the command "show int co...

Amafsha1 by Level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

It only mostly happens between the spoke to spoke communication. Anything I can do to fix this? I checked timers, for EIGRP, DMVPN and they're all the same everywhere. I know the the SPI recovery command only works for static  connections. Any advise...

Hulk8647 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello A quick question. There is some confusion on the Cisco web sites about the VLAN ACL function. I am purchasing a 3650, do I need a LAN Base or IP Base for this functionality?  My needs are pretty basic, I have 4 VLANs, I just want to be able to ...

mlsc by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i want to implement DMVPN to one of our branch as a fail over link if the MPLS point to point is down.The MPLS VPN is working fine but due to SP faults we are experiencing frequent link downs.so i want to place a dsl router at branch and configure...

Hi,   Would you be able to assist with a NAT configuration on a ISR 4331 router? Apologies if this request is quite simple.  I have tried applying a configuration on the router without success   See the attached JPEG picture.   Our Solarwinds server ...

japes1966 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, I currently have an issue with my BGP failover configuration.   Current setup I have 2 Different ISPs going to 2 Different buildings. One public address space given /24   BGP fail over is configured through inside as no Point to Point conn...

TBS1182 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card