cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi all I have some confusion with the priority command, I read a Cisco doc that says the priority queue is allowed to use above its configured rate? is this true? as what happens if additional traffic comes in?   we use the command priority percent 3...

I have two networks with simple switches. One is on the range 192.168.1.x and the second on 169.254.1.x There is a internet router attached on the network with IP 192.168.1.1 I created two VLAN's and added interVLAN routing between the two. How can I...

hi  i want to use port 544 in static nat but the router tells me it is using this port witch i haven't configured how can i close it my command is : ip nat inside source static tcp 10.1.1.2 554 int gig 0/0/1 554   what am i doing wrong? my router is ...

n.bokhar1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   Please see the attached for the basic connectivity....   As can be seen from the diagram, the actual PPP connection on the S0/0 interface will be IPv6 only, and that IPv6 address will be allocated by the RADIUS. The issue I am trying to resolve...

Hey Guys,    We have a router with three sub-interfaces Gig0/1.111, Gig0/1.222 and Gig 0/1.333.  I would like to set Gig 0/1.111 and 1.222 to use Gig0/2 ISP and Gig0/1.333 to use Gig 0/3 ISP. My problem is we cant use VRF and static routing due to li...

In our lab setup, using all IOS XR routers and an XTC based PCE, we do not understand why all the dynamic SR-TE tunnels calculated by XTC are expressed as SR Adjacency SIDs, never as Node SIDs, hence never taking advantage of all the ECMP paths and r...

benabdam1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! HSRP question

Hi Guys,Just a quick question, let's say i have connectivity where only one physical link is provided (physical redundancy is not there) can i still configure HSRP on my both routers to avoid doing any configuration if the physical link that is conne...

This might not be a valid question but I just do not have a 4451-X router available to verify...   I got following when test configuration of BDI inside simulator. Router(config)#interface BDI208New BDI exceeds maximum allowed BDIs(5)   The configura...

m1xed0s by Spotlight
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Doubt about VSS

Hello team i have a doubt about the configuration of VSS.   Let me explain, i have 4  6500 on VSS then i have 2  domain ID, but for a mistake  i configured both with the domain ID 100, then both have the same virtual MAC ID,  i going to change th...

Resolved! ISP Failover

We have a block of public IP address advertised from our ISP. We recently introduced another ISP for failover/loadbalancing purpose Do we need the new ISP to also advertise our IPs?  

ommidi by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes