cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All   Can someone please help me with the difference between CON-SNT-SLASR1AK and CON-SNT-ASR1001X?   Do I need both of these if we have a ASR1001X?   Thanks Gordon

dejian007 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having a strange issue I've never seen before with routing. Here is the scenario....   I began advertising a route from the UK across our IPVPN WAN which comes back to two sites in WI. The two WAN routers are in the same EIGRP domain and are NOT ...

Hi,  I have two VPN (DMVPN and IPsec VPN) connection between SITE A (HO) and SITE B with two different ISPs. The DMVPN is configured with Dynamic routing protocol as EIGRP and the second VPN is configured with static route AD value 171 (Higher then E...

Hello   Scenario - I have two ISP's terminating on Cisco Firewalls (Active/Passive) - is it possible to run BGP between the two ISP's and the pair of Cisco Firewall (failover mode) - I am not how the iBGP will work between them as they both share the...

Hello,   I'm practicing VRFs in GNS3, I have four routers: PE-1, PE-2, CustA-HQ and CustA-Remote. I'm unable to ping CustA-HQ from PE-2, but can ping the interface to which it connects on PE-1. When running debug ip packet detail on both CustA-HQ and...

Screen Shot 2018-03-10 at 4.39.14 PM.png

Hi Experts,I wanted to know about L2VPN functionality with below scenarios., What will be the behaviour of PE1 and PE2 when CE1 is tagged/untagged with different VC type configured.   Topology:CE1-------PE1-------LSP---------PE2------CE2   Scenario 1...

Hello Freinds     what the below means , kindly decipher it  ,  what is the reason behind that ? wic card location 0/2 is FXS     *Mar 18 14:35:47.951: %MAINBOARD-1-UNKNOWN_WIC: wic card in location 0/2 has an unknown id 0x47*Mar 18 14:35:48.823: %ES...

Hi Guys, I have ISR 4221 with 2 GE ports (Layer 3 ports) and 4 ES2 ports (Layer 2 ports). and i have 1 WAN and 1 Internet Link and 1 Inside(LAN) link. i wanted to enable both WAN and Internet connection for all LAN users. how can i make this to work....

ermionline by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are asked to deploy IPv6 in dual stack in our network in order to enhance our IPv6 rank  . As we are new with this technology can you guide us?   Shall we Address all our internal network with public IPv6 addresses  in order to enhance our rank ? ...

ohassairi by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card