cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Can any one tell me why MPLS link is preferred than Point to point link.Is it because of cost or because of some other technical reason.Thanks,Sathya

sathyasav by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi Team,   We have 4 or 5 routers running on OSPF in MPLS LAN. Out of which only between two routers (one DR-OTHER and one DR) is flapping badly. The logs we are seeing in the router is:   Sep 20 15:52:17.304 IST: %OSPF-5-ADJCHG: Process 10, Nbr x.x....

arun kumar by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have both internet Circuit and MPLS Circuit terminating on same router at one of the location.. Problem is that when internet circuit goes down.Users are not able to access internet, however they can access it Via MPLS circuit.So is there an...

First of all, yes I know DHCP on a router is not a great idea, however needs must.   I'm creating manual pools linked to the client identifier. Sometimes these work, sometimes they don't and just get given an IP out of the main pool. I've tried with ...

Hi everyone   I am using GNS3 which has shown so much varied behavior for PIM, I have no idea what else to believe, so here is my question .   Please consider the following set up: Above we are using SPARSE-DENSE MODE on R3/R4,  R4 is RP ( 34.34.34....

CISCO -QUESTION.PNG CISCO-QUESTION.PNG CISCO-QUESTION-1.PNG CAP-1.PNG
sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our MPLS provider asked us to peer on vlan 4094 using a /30. Now, silly me put in vlan 4096 by mistake. Traffic still flows though. Is there likely to be any side effects of this eg latency, packet loss etc?

louis0001 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having some dificulties with my terminal server:1#sho verCisco Internetwork Operating System Software IOS (tm) 2500 Software (C2500-I-L), Version 12.1(27b), RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)Copyright (c) 1986-2005 by cisco Systems, Inc.Compiled Tue 16-Aug-...

Hi,   I have a pair of NX7Ks which are connected via a vPC and want to know if I can connect an ASA5585 to each switch using a L3 port-channel?  Does the ASA5585 support this configuration?    Thanks! 

zekebashi by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is this possible?  Can i do a tcp dump on specified traffic on an ASR?  If so can someone direct me to the commands please?  Otherwise I'm calling TAC on Monday...

ajducey01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I have a cisco 892 with default configuration. I'm trying to set this up between our ISP router and a link balancer. The ISP router has an IP of xxx.xxx.xxx.49/30 so the WAN interface on my 892 would be xxx.xxx.xxx.50/30 with access to the x...

murph2390 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes