cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I am mixing the concepts between P2P links and trunking: "RSTP can only achieve rapid transition to the forwarding state on edge ports and on point-to-point links. The link type is automatically derived from the duplex mode of a port. A port that ope...

Piwo by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I am at my last rope here with this situation, we have contacted our ISP who does Cisco and they have been unable to create a proper working configuration for what I believe is a rather simple request, they rather refer us to a IBC (Private n...

HelloI have a cisco 1811 with double wan.I would like to configure the latter for failover.I have a fiber connection on fe0 and a mobile connection (via a 4g router) on fe1.the router arrives at pinger 8.8.8.8 and my box fiber. But when I put a compu...

domoticity by Level 1
  • 50 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI TEAM, I have a 2 3850 core switch which is on HA and 2960x for my access switch, i requried help on 2 things.  1) How to enable LLDP-MED/CDP on 2960 switch2) Voice VLAN should pass the Data VLAN to the PC/Laptop Please help RegardsSuresh Kumar K

sysadmin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Scenario:Build a backup path over an IPSec tunnel across a 4G card.Both, primary and the 4G links are on the same router and they both terminate on the same firewall(fortigate) on the other end.My initial plan was to use a front door VRF to build the...