cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All I have a router connected to 2 ISP's and I need to run BGP to each of them, but with separate source AS per connection on my side. Would this mean I would need to set up 2 separate BGP processes on my router? cheers      

I have two Layer3 switch, and configure as HSRP. I configure DHCP server on this two switches to provide IP for the same LAN. These two DHCP servers have conflict MAC address. How can i get rid of this problem? Can i configure DHCP server with priori...

9504 # 1 HSRP Active Standby did not change when port 1/1 was not connectedPlease tell me why. ----------------------------------------------- 9504#1 track 2 interface ethernet 1/1 line-protocol   interface vlan 20 hsrp 2 preempt priority 110 timers ...

daniel k by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys, I have tried to search forum about my problem, but it was all confusing. I couldn't figure out solution to my problems. I hope you can help me.At one costumer I have 2811 routers with very old IOSes, (c2800nm-advipservicesk9-mz.124-3i.bin...

Predrag by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, I'm doing a college project about redundancy with the following topology. Frame Relay acts as backup connection between routers, and it's on standby mode. Between Routers R2 and R1 there's a HSRP working. My question is, Frame Relay is s...

Screen Shot 2017-12-10 at 10.49.52 PM.png

Hello looking for a cheap cisco solution to upgrade from a 2651xm. currently we  are using 2911  to replace but, I think its a bit overkill for what we need and look for  good solution that's cost effective with sacrificing performance something unde...

PLC by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I've been putting in a good number of Cisco 800 series routers for customers for several years with no issues. I've just had cause to spec a dual WAN router for a customer with two 30Mb/s lines and so went to look at the specs for a suitable C...

I have a Cisco rv042g small business router with static IP and a regular use for about 200 people. The router keeps freezing and the only thing that seems to help is a reset in GUI. Any helpful tips or tricks to do? The location of the system is to r...

Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card