cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I have a cisco 887 and a cisco 881 and I am trying to set up an IPSec tunnel between the two. It doesnt look like I am getting any ISAKMP negotiations between the two. The policies are the same on both sides and the crypto map ACL are mirroring e...

HarryES by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! GLBP configuration

Dear Team, As i configured GLBP on cisco 2960 it is possible to configure on this router.Am not able to ping vlan ip from one router to another how can i perform all these things. All configuration is attched in word file 

hi,i just recently enabled IPv6 AF on our internet edge router and now stacked with IPv4.my question is, how to check the TOTAL BGP route/prefix size in bytes consumed on the router by both IPv4 and IPv6 AF?also anyone have an idea or could share the...

Hi, I have a question regarding the BGP command "disable-peer-as-check" on Nexus 7700. I have a Datacenter architecture with Nexus 7700. From a VRF in AS BGP (65000), I need to go to the AS BGP (65500), to go to an other VRF, in AS BGP (65000): 650...

croue by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, Good day! Would like to ask this issue I've encountered, From Branch A they accessing route 10,11.0.X from External, We manipulated by adding metric from DC +100 and then from HQ is just the default one. We tried turning off OSPF peer betwee...

Hi,Can someone help me getting any brief document on PMTUD support for BGP? How it works, when to enable, when to disable etc?I have tried several Cisco sites, but did not able to find a brief one. Thanks for your help. Regards,Godwin. S

Hello, my apologies if this is in the wrong section, I could not find any newb subforums.I am looking to do some self study and implement some real world gear, I would like to purchase a used Cisco Router that can load balance 2 x HFC modem links of ...

Choc Top by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, I am having issue with this unit can you please guide me i cannot install IOS from rommon as ISR have no bootable file: Output is given below:  File reception completed.Boot image size = 424692968 (0x19504ce8) bytesPackage header rev 1 struc...

Hello,I am studying so deeptly the EIGRP timers and I have found out new concepts:- Multicast Flow Timer- RTO: Retransmission Timeout- SRTT: Smooth round-trip timeI know that the timers Multicast and RTO are used to form the SRTT, but I would like to...

Hi all,  Is it better to manage my Core routers gateway with public ip? or can i make it private ip? i tried using private ip and base on traceroute my private ip is exposed, does it matter with direct internet or dedicated internet clients seeing a ...

Hi,We've about 300 Cisco devices in our network.Couple of weeks ago i've noticed,about 30 new vlans appeared on all the L3 devices.I can  confirm that all these vlans do not belong to our network.I tried to identify source of these foreign vlans,but ...

D_Lebedev by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes