cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, Catalyst 3560G router has software mention as below, I am trying to enable ipv6 unicast routing on this router. To enable it router should have ip service licence.  Please suggest which licence version to use.    Cisco IOS Software, C3560 Softwar...

I have 5 vlans   vlan 100 vlan 101 vlan 102 vlan 103 vlan 104   1 - I need all vlans can access vlan 104 & internet 2- I need all other vlans 100,101,102,103 to prevent each other      

Hi!According to http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/routers/asr-1000-series-aggregation-services-routers/data_sheet_c78-441072.html ASR1002-X supports "Up to 1,000,000 IPv4 or 1,000,000 IPv6 routes – 8GB Memory".I think that this number ...

We've got a Cisco ASA 5505 firewall in a high school setting.  About 600 users internally.  The network is usually running fine.  However, on Mondays, or this week Tuesday (after a 3 day weekend) the firewall gets very hard to find.  Since it is the ...

brettpenza by Level 1
  • 35 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two spoke sites that cannot ping each other.  They are able to ping the rest of my spoke sites but just not each other.  The hub and spoke sites can all reach both of the spokes in question but for some reason they cannot get to each other.  O...

Th3cart3r by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I'm not familiar with OSPF. I used to be but it is not the case anymore.   I have the following scenario :    - 2 remotes sites (HQ and BO) - 1 Internet connection on each site - 1 MPLS connection to inter-connect both sites   My problem is ...

Hello,   I am hoping someone can shed some light on how to connect an ASA/Firewall to a vPC pair. The design is to connect an ASA via a port-channel to a vPC  pair (NK7Ks) The ASA has L3 interfaces and I am trying to find out if configuring a L3 port...

zekebashi by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I am working on setting up a home lab. I have an ISP wireless modem connected to a cisco 2811router. I've done a static route from the cisco router to the internet via the modem. I can ping 8.8.8.8 but cant ping anything else. Does this mean t...

sgrg07 by Level 1
  • 29 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card