cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have problem with a VRF export map and I can't see where I have gone wrong. My set-up is quite simple; I have an Internal VRF which my OSPF process uses along with BGP so I can shunt routes between the two (the route-map 'only-RFC1918_IPs' ...

Hi All, I have 2 OSPF process ( process 1 and process 111). I am receiving the class-full routes in process 1. Now I need to redistribute only one ip from the class-full route to ospf 111. Can you help me to find out the solution. I tried using rou...

Hi All, I am moving configurations from a Cisco 7200 to an ASR 920. I have some sub interfaces on the 7200 and have noticed the 920 doesn't take the sub-interfaces so i had to use service instances/ BDI as below. question is, I have route maps on my ...

Hi Expert, i have an issue, user want to have situation like this. before i continue, herewith the flow data user/server to internet by NAT. user --- router (PBR) --- firewall (NAT) --- back to router --- internet. right now, user want to test the...

Dears, I am not able to ping the intreface when I applied the NAT command to the interface. When we remove the NAT command we are able to reach the interface. There is no change in Configuration and this happend all of a sudden. Below is NAT and In...

Hi everyone does anyone know of any method that would allow wan mode change when the link fails? For example if the connection is running on Ethernet and if the ISP fails, is there a way that would allow it change the WAN mode to DSL and use that c...

Hi, I am trying to console to another router connected via a aux port. Following is my setup R1(aux port)------------>R2(console port) -------------------------------------------------------------------------- On R1 following is the aux port configs ...

Hello Everyone, I have a 2900 Series ISP provided router. They have provided me an IPV6 /64 range in LAN interface. When i connect a laptop directly to that interface and assign a static IP  fd1d:27ba:9514:61bf::5/64  (This is just for Example) On...