cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I've recently aquired a cisco 3825, and I'm having a really hard time getting public wan to redirect to port 80 on a lan box running apache.. I've ran several "open port checks" online to see if the port ever came accessable via the internet. No luck...

Hi everybody, thanks for a great resource. We have a number of C899G-LTE-GA-K9 routers. We use them for failover to 3G/4G. Usually there is a degree of flapping on the cellular connection, which normally isn't a big problem. However now and then some...

2ndnet by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Spanning tree MST

Is Revision number  and Region name is mandatory to configure ?without this whether MST will work or not? as per my understanding both needs to identify which its belongs to MST configuration. thanks vinoth Kumar C

We have just installed the MPLS circuit and want to start routing some traffic over it, we've got backups working over it using PBR but we want to put some more critical traffic over it so would like to be able to route over MPLS as default but if th...

network.jpg
jonhill by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a cisco 887 and a cisco 881 and I am trying to set up an IPSec tunnel between the two. It doesnt look like I am getting any ISAKMP negotiations between the two. The policies are the same on both sides and the crypto map ACL are mirroring e...

HarryES by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! GLBP configuration

Dear Team, As i configured GLBP on cisco 2960 it is possible to configure on this router.Am not able to ping vlan ip from one router to another how can i perform all these things. All configuration is attched in word file 

hi,i just recently enabled IPv6 AF on our internet edge router and now stacked with IPv4.my question is, how to check the TOTAL BGP route/prefix size in bytes consumed on the router by both IPv4 and IPv6 AF?also anyone have an idea or could share the...

Hi, I have a question regarding the BGP command "disable-peer-as-check" on Nexus 7700. I have a Datacenter architecture with Nexus 7700. From a VRF in AS BGP (65000), I need to go to the AS BGP (65500), to go to an other VRF, in AS BGP (65000): 650...

croue by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, Good day! Would like to ask this issue I've encountered, From Branch A they accessing route 10,11.0.X from External, We manipulated by adding metric from DC +100 and then from HQ is just the default one. We tried turning off OSPF peer betwee...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card