cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I got a Cisco 881w router and I'm having difficulties setting up the router. I've plugged in the LAN cable from my modem to the WAN port of the router but I can't get any internet access from my pc, I got the IP showing on the dialer but the FE4 ...

yenket by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've gotten very odd behavior with one of my switches. When a device that uses PoE is connected to port 1, the switch reports that it detected the device on port 25: Jan  8 03:05:12.208: %ILPOWER-7-DETECT: Interface Gi1/0/25: Power Device detected: I...

keebs1077 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello folks, I understand that the fast-hello is for dual-active detection, upon detecting the dual-active condition, the original active chassis enters into recovery mode and brings down all of its interfaces expect the VSL. I am eager to know that ...

DuJin0509 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! EOL BGP Routers

Hello, I'm looking to find some EOL stuff i can use to deploy as a router. I'd like to do Full BGP tables multihomed with 2 providers. I would like to have 10g and 1g interfaces. Is there anything out there that would fit the bill and not break the ...

tdale1987 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We'd like to incorporate a internet circuit to our existing branch routers (891) and take advantage of pfrv3.  Right now we are strictly gathering all the necessary information.  Currently all of our remote sites connect to our provider's MPLS circui...

DAVID by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm having issues with SSH on my 3750G-12S.  I'm not able to SSH to another switch when VRFs are configured.I've tried ip ssh source-interface, ssh -vrf doesn't exsist and I've upgraded the IOS to the latest version.Has anyone seen this before?

dndncr101 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a few GRE/IPSEC VPN tunnels configured going over a WAN PPP Multilink. Can I apply shaping in this setup? Where would the service-policy be attached to? The Multilink as a whole or on the actual Tunnel Interfaces?

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, I'm new to subnetting and I'm trying to PING from a PC to a remote router, going through a local router first in a simple topology using Cisco Packet Tracer. So far I've connected and configured the PC and both routers's interfaces, howe...

Hi guys I'm changing the WAN IP on a remote site ASA. I've also applied the change on the VPN Concentrator at HQ Concentrator HQ - Cisco 2800  Remote Office - Cisco ASA 5505 Concentrator config: crypto isakmp key ******** address  Crypto Map "SDM_...