cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, I wonder if someone would be able to recommend a replacement for the ASA? We’re going to have a 200mbps leased line fitted then later in the year regrade it to a 400mbps due to a lot more staff moving into the office. Currently I use an ...

Dear Community Team' I restrict customer internet bandwidth on Layer 3 Switch using policy maps. Recently I start facing problem that when I gave command that police 1000000 256000 exceed-action drop. It will take the command but it wouldn't applied....

azibnaseem by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

to avoid double natting. would it work if my cisco router interface have this configuration int f0/0 DHCP no nat outside int f0/1 192.168.215.1 no nat inside. basicially i am grabbing dhcp from the modem and having it do NAT then I turn nat off on c...

Hi. Guys are CGR 2010 routers or other cisco CGRs capable to convert protocols ? as i know these devices make a tunnel on the Ethernet and transfer other protocol such as IEC-101 and RS-485 through this. this means that at the end of path, end CGR d...

h1363v by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I am tasked with upgrading our remote switch population and I need some advice as to how I can determine if a ROM version is compatible with an IOS version.  Does anyone have a link/chart for Cisco Switches that helps determine where each IOS ...

Chevy by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

please i connected two 3560 switches, s1 and s2 by trunking. vlan 10 on network 10.48.39.0/24  is created in s1 intended to access the internet connected to s2 on network 10.0.7.0/24. however, i have two problems:- 1. vlan10 can not 1 access the 10.0...

Hi all, I had always considered the Cisco Feature Navigator (CFN) tool an useful an reliable source of information about supported features (among other things) of specific Cisco equipment, until yesterday, when the results obtained on my tests at a...

I have two of the RV130W.  After much work with the cable provider, Cisco tech support, and this forum (awesome!) - I've come to the conclusion that the legacy database software (maybe Access is the back-end) that is used is just "slow and fatter tha...

ACETech by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, hope everyone is well !! I have two devices that I need to redirect traffic to and I am wondering if it's possible to have more than one WCCP instances enable under the same interface. Please see example below, where wccp 53/54 are associated...

dtran by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, I have allowed 172.16.0.0/16 subnet in my BGP configuration. I have divided this /16 subnet into multiple /24 Subnets and it has been distributed among SPOKE location. But where as BGP is UP. CE is not able to learn routes of this /24s. PE...