cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

It's been a while since the last time I worked on a router config. I'm having issues giving the inside network access to the internet via the GigabitEthernet0/0/0 interface. In the end I would like to have a redundant route to go out the GigabitEther...

snoto1974 by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts, I have and ASR920 with WAN link of 1Gps, the LAN side is 20G. I need to prioritize voice traffic in order to not get congested. I need to know if the below configuration will be sufficient for my case. also what are the ACLs that matches...

Dears, Please find the attached topology i have a general question, A laptop is always reaching the server by preferred route by RTR3 , when the preferred route fails switches send via HSRP VIP IP address 192.168.10.1/24  to RTR4  to route to the ser...

Hello All, The ISP router announces a global IP network "169.254.20.0/24" to my router via BGP . However, I want to take into account only 2 IP addresses "169.254.20.117" and "169.254.20.181" into this global network announcement. For high availabil...

Hi, I have a Windows RRAS server running an IKEv2 VPN server that seems to work just fine internally. I have forwarded UDP ports 500, 4500 and 1701, as well as ESP through and I simply can't make it work. Here are my NAT rules: ip nat inside source s...

Hello Everyone, I need a help to setup Cisco IR829 in our lab,We have a IR829 gateway router when we are connecting to the power adapter and try to  connect to the console by USB connector,I found that the PWR Led light is getting fixed Amber color....

susmukhe by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings Board.. I am having a time here ssh into a router which has dual internet interfaces.  It has dialer0 and an cellular interface.  the dialer is primary and I am able to ssh into the router, but if I try to ssh in via the cellular interface...

Hi, I am with a problem about "Archive" configuration. I have this configuration below. GA-CORE-4500#sh running-config | section archivearchive path ftp://ftp_core:backupcisco@10.30.1.33/NETWORK/SW_GA-CORE-4500_ write-memory time-period 10 I wait...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card