cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello Experts, Can anyone give me an idea about config -register. As I am new in networking. I know the values. But I wants to know importance of this valus. Thanks, Kousik Dutta 

Resolved! input error

Hi Guys, i am working in a company that is facing the problem of mpls slowness networking , i was checking some command and faced the trouble input error in the FastEthernet 0/1, this fastEthernet is configured with 8 sub-interface linked in a switc...

Hoping someone might take a look at my VPN config here and see where I'm going wrong. Was working, now mysteriously it stopped working and nothing changed. It just fails to connect while authenticating and fails to WAN miniport then fails. Thank you ...

Mark by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just wondering if routing protocol control traffic (hellos/updates/etc) is queued preferentially to normal traffic, on a serial link? Assuming *no* QoS/MQC is configured on either end of the link? Also, are pings treated with lesser priority than nor...

Hi, Am having troubles trying to configure our ASA 5510 which we would like to host our servers within DMZ. Packet-tracer doesn't fail and indicates flow is correct. Details about ASA 5510; Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 9.1(7) ...

geoff by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Expert, I need support on how to design QoS for the the attached Campus Design. I know that marking and classification should be done as close to the source as possible in ingress direction. policing, queuing should be done on the egress direction...

Hi, I'm trying to remove existing forwarded IP. I'm unsure on how to do it.  I tried "no ip nat inside source static 192.168.x.x 210.x.a.b extendable" Got the "% Invalid input detected at '^' marker." shown at "i" on letter ip. Thanks in advance!

Ridhwan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm trying to remove existing forwarded IP. I'm unsure on how to do it.  I tried "no ip nat inside source static 192.168.x.x 210.x.a.b extendable" Got the "% Invalid input detected at '^' marker." shown at "i" on letter ip. Thanks in advance!

Ridhwan by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 1921

Hey, I have ordered 1921 t1 bundle routers, do I need T1 module for this if I want to use it for T1 circuit? it's just confusing because the name of router says " T1 Bundle ". Thanks,

Hello ... Hopefully a quick simple question. Migrated from a Juniper SSG5 to Cisco RV325 and need guidance on Port Mapping. Incoming communication from a web-client comes in on TCP port 80 (IIS) and port 26000 (accesses a DLL). Need to port map the e...

Office A's isp was taken over by another isp, since then we see  ~10-20% packet loss with select internet hosts and many of our other 70 offices on Cisco equipment on different isp's across the country.  Jerkiness and stuttering in ssh to the wan int...

wayfaring by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes