Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! QOS

Packet is showing TOS value of A8 ?? in sh ip cache verbose flow How can i convert it into equivalent COS parameter. I need to know whether A8 is equivalent to CS1 or not

I have two routers configure both interface with mtu 1900, but when i ping from one side to another with mtu higher than 1510 i get higher loss packets, any idea How i can fix?

Toss Leey by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Experts, Can anyone of you please let me know, what causes the high bandwidth utilisation and memory in real time or in production network , also can you please let me know how to overcome these things if encountered. How about the latency and j...

Hello, i have a setup of an existing functional VoIP network using a PRI for outbound and inbound communication There is a fax machine connected to a router on a fxo card which is setup to route to our primary voice router to send outbound faxes This...

Hi,  can some one share the necessary troubleshooting steps that can be followed as part of troubleshooting the NTP clock sync issues. 1. what are the prechecks and post checks commands that can be used as part of successful NTP sync.  2. what are ...

Raja_D by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I configured DDNS on cisco router with NO-IP services but it is not updating and there is no any debug out showing.  My configuration as below: ip name-server 213.42.20.20ip name-server 195.229.241.222ip ddns update method no-ipHTTPadd http:/...

Hi folks, I am fairly new to the world of QoS. Although I have a basic understanding of what it is, I don't have any real experience in implementing it in production network. We have a new requirement between two of our major offices located in Chica...

Ricky S by Level 3
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On the RV130W it asks for a Remote WAN IP Address and the local WAN IP address. Is this the Gateway IP or Public IP or Static IP?   This cable carrier is giving a gateway and static and I'm not sure which one to consider with the RV130W.    Thanks.

ACETech by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes